Tuesday, November 21, 2006

corny I know.

Publish
Have you ever looked at something beautiful and ached?
A longing you can't place your soul positively cries out in agony at the beauty of it.
Somehow though I never get that feeling looking as something man made, whether it is building ect.
Nothing gives me the feeling like sunset or a mountain range or an eagle taking flight.
Somehow in those moments I hear God say;
G "You're mine. And you were made for so much more than this."
M"I wonder why do you love me so much? I have done absolutely nothing to deserve this beautiful scene in front of my eyes, much less something better."
G"I love you. That is enough. Oh and thats child's play wait till you see what I've got in store. It will take your breath away. And then I'll have something better than that. Take that."
M"What choice do I have? =)"
G"Good point. *laughs*"
=D
[I know it was corny get over it]

No comments: