Monday, March 16, 2009

I don't even know.

I've rather completely sick. Congestion, sore throat, bad cough; the whole nine yards. With the exception of puking my guts out. (so that's a good thing.)

I'm just starting to get over it...

I think...

So that's a good thing, right?

Last night I woke up wheezing and I couldn't talk. Apparently my vocal cords had swollen up and I couldn't talk in any tone louder than a whisper. Laryngitis kills kids--let me tell you.

Never knew how much I talked...until...I could not. Imagine that. I'm a loud mouth normally. huh. =P

Spring break is now overrr. *tear* School now commences. *less than enthusiastic rejoicing*

Oh well--all good things must come to an end.

Isn't that what they always say?

I really must get better at keeping this up....this whole blogging thing I mean.

I have had this for going on three years though...wow I feel ancient.

Please excuse this randomness that seems to be seeping out of my pores.

I attribute it to bordom and the fact that I'm just getting over my sickness.

*intermission*

Ok--sorry but during the intermission I cleaned up my blog. I didn't use any green...aren't you impressed??

Thanks.

Ok I really am acting weird....maybe it's the cough medcine...that's a theory isn't it?

Jon Foreman is a brilliant lyricist.

Baptize My Mind

Reaching, always reaching
Never reaching solid ground

Seeking always seeking
Never seeking what I've found

Baptize my mind
Baptize my eyes
Baptize my mind
For a seed to give birth to life
First it must die

Both my hands are filled
With guilt
(Give me absolution)
Both my eyes are blind
With filth
(Give me absolution)
-------------------------------------------------

Alright I'm going to bed now. lol

1 comment:

morgan joy said...

yayyyy jon foreman!!!
hope you feel better soon. :)