Friday, July 29, 2011

Clinging


I am so not just saying this people. This means so much to me right now. I'm clinging to it. Like a miner clings to the rope that holds him over a endless chasm--I am clinging. With all that I have--if this is not true. Then I am straight out of luck because I've put all my cards on this.

There’s more here than what were seeing
A divine conspiracy

I love that thought.

That everything that happens is part some divine conspiracy.

That even when it seems that everything is falling apart and there couldn't possibly be anything good that could come from our circumstances or lives for that matter-- the idea that God is behind the scenes weaving a story more breathtaking and beautiful than we could ever imagine.

Even our mistakes. our failings. our sins.

The truth that He is bigger than it all and is conspiring everything for His glory and as Christians our good(his idea of good not ours).

No comments: