Sunday, August 24, 2008

Theology based on God’s Word and that alone, but theology that stays true to the concepts that exist outside of two-verse expositional snippets: a God of love reaching out to a lost and broken world. Even though it’s not about us and it’s all about God, it still touches us in a place that’s real and not contrived. It still affects us without our having to arrange it like a house of cards. Theology that gets artists and businessmen, writers and lawyers, even men and women (shocking, I know) to have real community because they’ve all been touched by a God that makes even their personal ideologies seem like excess baggage.
-Brian Colmery

Love. Brian Colmery gets it. I like people that get it--they help me get it too.

I love God. See he's touched my life and I'm never ever ever ever going to be the same. Ever. =)

No comments: