Sunday, July 8, 2012

...


You are in the middle of your own story, and the Author is leading you somewhere.  There will be much to be afraid of in your future.  You will find yourself angry at times, shaking your fist at the sky.  You will find yourself weary and worn thin.  Remember that the writer of your story is leading you to a good land.  He is making you into something unimaginably beautiful, a shining immortal, a prince or princess in his eternal Kingdom.  There will be journeys in the seen world, and there will be journeys in the unseen one.
-Andrew Peterson

I love this.
This idea.
The hope that it contains.

I had a temper tantrum this morning of epic proportions.
I was very very much shaking my fist at the sky telling my God that I wanted to do things MY way.
I was tired of hurting. Tired of caring.
I wanted to check out.
I wanted to run away.
So.
Bad.
But I didn't.
I trusted in the midst of my unbelief.
And God showed up and pushed me to step out.
We'll see how it goes.

No comments: