Sunday, December 28, 2008

Remember.



Giver of every breath I breathe
Author of all eternity
Giver of every perfect thing
To You be the glory

Maker of heaven and of earth
No one can comprehend your worth
King over all the universe
To You be the glory

I'm alive
Because I'm alive in You
And it's all because of Jesus I'm alive
And it's all because the blood of Jesus Christ
That covers me and raised this dead man's life
It's all because of Jesus I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive

Every sunrise sings Your praise
The universe cries out your praise
I'm singing freedom all my days
Now that I'm alive
--------------------------------------------
Christmas has come and gone.

Life rolls along. I wish I knew where I would end up. What I'm going to look like at the end.
Pensive.
Introspective.
Questioning.
Pondering.
Sigh.

No comments: