Sunday, December 21, 2008

This weekend was sort of, kind of, pretty crazy. lol

Mrs. George seriously amazes me with her abilities--cooking for 120 people Friday, Saturday finishing cooking (having it done in four different locations), decorating Saturday, as well as having the power go out for the last hour before the reception dinner. But in the end it all came together. =) I was able to help out with my boyfriend too so it worked well, or at least he was in the vicinity most of the time. lol

I did miss Lauren though, even if there weren't moss blocks to do and I didn't do the drink table. We had mad skills at Leah's and Sarah's weddings, let me tell you. =)

So I asked Ron to take some pictures of what it looked like before and when I went to look at the pictures on my camera--here were the ones he took. =P It made me laugh. =)



He did cut the pies with amazing skills though. =)

Anyways I'm going to go and watch the panthers overtime.

Also my grandparents left today. =( =(

No comments: