Friday, January 28, 2011

I am addicted to Saunders NCLEX questions.
It's sad but true.

Clinicals went well this week, my instructor is very...excitable and kind of intimidating to me but it's ok. She's just so smart that I sometimes feel so stupid when I talk with her or ask her questions... But it's ok.

I absolutely loved CVIMC (Cardiovascular Intermediate Care). The nurses were incredibly nice and helpful. I had two different nurses on Tuesday and Wednesday and they both were incredible teachers and so patient. The more I continue on in the hospital the more and more I like critical care. I love kids and I loved peds but critical care is just so interesting.

Alright well I'm done--I need to study. I have a test on Monday and it looks like it's going to be....slightly difficult. (understatement of the century)

All I have to say is that I'm so so excited to have our program head teaching again.

She is by far and away my favorite lecture teacher and one of my top favorite clinical teachers as well. So I welcome this Cardiac Unit with open arms! :) Lets just get this Respiratory out of the way!

No comments: