Saturday, January 14, 2012

God give me strength and courage.

To do whatever He wants me to do.

And the grace to have compassion and love for others.

Also. I want to move to San Francisco.

And I want to live a life that does not make sense unless Jesus exists.

Which is kinda scary...

Because when I look at people in the Bible that lived as though Jesus really did die and SAVED us and that Heaven is our reward--their lives were not...easy, comfortable, and safe....all things that the older I become the tighter my grip becomes attempting to hold on to the illusions.

I see God working in my life and the life on my boyfriend. And it fills me with such amazing hope and joy for the future--whatever it may hold.

Because I know that I know that I know that no matter what God is in control.

I just need to be faithful with this moment of time that I have right now and where I am right now.




No comments: