Wednesday, April 18, 2012

You ever felt just tired.
Sometimes the yoke seems hard.
Sometimes the burden seems heavy.

We’ve only glimpsed, His vast affection
Heard whispers of, His heart and passion

Sometimes joy seems to allude me.
Sometimes faith and trust...just seem nonexistent.

Your love never fails it never gives up it never runs out on me

Sometimes life is just hard.

It is hard to do the right thing. When the wrong thing is so much easier.
Sometimes it's hard to believe it'll all be worth it.

His love is deep, His love is wide
And it covers us
His love is fierce, His love is strong
It is furious
His love is sweet, His love is wild

Sometimes its hard to love people.
How can I love them like Jesus loves me?
What does that look like?

Have you heard it said that Jesus is the answer
And thought about the many doubts you hide
Have you wondered how he loves you
If He really knows how dark you are inside

I want what I do to be motivated by the fact that I am desperately in love with the God who saved me.

Unfortunately lots of the time my decisions are based how much I love myself.





No comments: