Thursday, October 16, 2008

Life.

Is going good.

But forgive me as I go on an introspective stint for the next little while.

I wish I had this thing all figured out.

I wish that I knew exactly what not to do and what to do.

I wish I knew when to keep my mouth shut and when to open it.

I wish I didn't screw up and I wish that I was at least more perfect than I am.

Mostly though I just wish I could forgive, love, and see people the way Jesus saw them.

I wish I cared more.

And then part of me wishes I didn't care as much.

Because when you care--it hurts.

Anywaysssss enough with the deep stuff--

I'm almost done with my CNA class, yes, it is cause for great celebration and rejoicing.

Seriously.
=P

I'm tired.

Goodnight world.

I have one last statement.

This year has been crazy.

And that's almost an understatement.

lol.

No comments: