Saturday, August 6, 2011

Me


I have been blessed with pretty good genes.
I am tall.
I have great metabolism.
My skin is nice, I have a figure.
I have a decent layout for a face.
I am not completely dumb.
I have a good brain and I enjoy using it.

I break out sometimes.
Mostly on my chin and forehead
I am not toned.
My nose is to wide.
My face is flat
My eyes are different sizes.
I don't have much of a butt.
I hate exercising
And I am one of the biggest klutzes you will ever meet.

I love helping people
I love doing things for people
Getting gifts for people.
Talking to people

Loving people.
I am forgiving and patient for the most part.
and I am loyal to a fault.

I am also moody at times.
Temperamental.
Get upset over little things.
Very curious (aka snoopy)
Controlling and clingy at times.

This is me.
The good and the bad.
The nice and the ugly.
And God loves me anyways.

No comments: