Wednesday, August 17, 2011




There are lots of things bouncing around in this head of mine.

Thoughts about God, life, people, forgiveness, love, school, work, how much I love toms and scrubs ect. ect. lol

Some say we need a miracle
Some say there's no hope at all
but I know that Your love is strong

I love those lyrics.

I'm such a strange person. and weird. and dorky. Or maybe I'm not and I just like thinking that I am unique. lol

But from time to time I get in these pensive thoughtful moods and tonight is one of them....I think. haha

One of the things that's been on my head today--is that sometimes I just can't stand Christians (and I'm throwing myself in there lol)

We just seem to fight over the stupidest things.

And the thing that's horrible is that we seem to hold everyone else to higher standards than we hold to ourselves. And I know I've done it--and I hate it.

Why can't life be simple.? Why can't we just love Jesus, love other people, and long for heaven?

lol Heck why can't I just do those three things--instead of consistently messing up every. single. day. *head smack on the keyboard*
You must, You must think I’m strong
To give me what I’m going through
Well forgive me, forgive me if I’m wrong
But this looks like more than I can do
On my own
These lyrics also seem to be my theme song for the past few weeks. God seems to keep throwing stuff in my life--its gotten to be a bit ridiculous. lol

But it's been good for me. so good for me.

Alright I am going to shut up and stop being Ms. Cryptic lol and start cleaning up this mess of a room I have.

Love God&Love People

:)

Ming

No comments: