Wednesday, April 30, 2008

beautifulness

Yesterday was a loverly day. No, seriously it was.

The weather was beautiful, cool yet not cold, warm yet not hot, the sky was perfectly clear, and when the sky is clear it is normally blue--which was the color that this sky possessed; a perfect endless expanse of Carolina blue. I was bored so I went outside and wandered around. Then I went in the woods and tried to avoid the poison ivy that blanketed the ground--I think I did a good job of picking my way around it but we shall see I suppose. =P

Also, I got a book, it fills me with great joy. Yes, I am a nerd.

Also, Cornerstone updated, that fills me with great joy as well.

Also, the word also fills me with great joy because you can just use it over and over and over again.

Also, haha no I'm kidding, but seriously, I don't care if you don't like Andrew Peterson's voice--his lyrics are incredible. He writes alot of stories into his songs, and I dearly love stories. =)

High this mountain, broad this sea
Still, my sin ran deeper
Grave offense my soul did wreak
Against creation's keeper
But see what power so fell and fair
Has stayed his holy justice
God Himself all hell did bear
How great his love for us is
---------------
Andrew Peterson - Serve Hymn / Holy Is The Lord

No comments: