Monday, February 16, 2009

So I had this whole post typed out "re-capping" if you will what I've been up to these last few days. But then I was looking at it and reading it...and I decided it was just stupid so I'm not going to post it. lol But on a short side note--for Valentines I got Dora and Diego chocolate hearts (compliments of Lauren) =) I love her, we're best friends *coughagaincough* =P it was sweet of her--anddd I got a teddy bear and ridiculously soft blanket (compliments of Stephen) I love him, and the bear is adorable. =)

Anyways
Francis is amazing.

Even Francis Has a Bad Day. --most recent sermon is amazing.
Seriously.

Want to come to Simi with me?

Alsooooo tonight? I'm soooo excited. =D
!!!1!!!!1!
[I decided to act really inmature above just so you know it was a conscious decision.]

No comments: