Thursday, May 3, 2007

=D



Why my life is really amazing ***Disclaimer my life is always amazing because well God loves me but yeah***

  1. There's a good chance that Lauren is going to Frisbee =D
  2. I get to spend the entire weekend with my sister and I'm going to read a ton.
  3. My Spanish class is done.
  4. My teacher said that she liked having me in her class and she gave me a hug =).
  5. I don't have to take my last Psychology test.
  6. Lauren and I talked this morning =)
  7. Kyle is coming to Frisbee. I've missed that kid.
  8. Scad is going to send me the video of Justin being whit....a rapper. haha
  9. It's not crazy hot out.
  10. All of my friends are amazing.
*haha I love lists because I don't really need a train of thought then =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your posts. I am always encouraged. Hey we have a blog now too, we wanted to be cool like you. :)

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/georgefamily