Monday, May 28, 2007

LOVE


I don't think I have told you guys lately how much I love my Rescuer....
And for that I'm sorry.
You see with how much he loved me and poured into me--- it's pretty unbelievable that he doesn't occupy every freaking moment of anything I ever think, do, and say.
He's soooo amazing and I'm so deeply in love with him....every time I learn something more about him I think I couldn't fall more in love but somehow He finds a way to draw my heart closer to his. He binds it tighter and tighter to his own....using those indestructible cords of his...
Closer and closer till I'm overwhelmed, I'm blown away time and again.
I can't wait till I get a new body so I can get a better glimpse of HIM and his amazing love, to spend eternity with ONE who loves me so...
Just thinking about it fills me with such intoxicating joy...
Oh this love is bliss.
=)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Sorry for the random quote... I know you will forgive me, but I really liked it...


"there is no neutral ground in the universe. every square inch, every split second, is claimed by God and counterclaimed by Satan."

-c.s lewis

Ming said...

I love C.S. Lewis...you don't need to apologize =)
I have heard that quote before it's ama...incredible. =)