Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's beautiful out.

Yes, it is. =)

Life is amazing, even if there are some things or circumstances that I would change about it if I had my way--thankgoodness I don't have my way huh? =P

If I could alter any part of His plan, I could only spoil it. - John Newton

God's plan is perfect though. Got that? lol There are times I think I get that, but then when something doesn't go my way something rises up inside of me and goes noooo, or something.

I love that quote by Newton though. Isn't it awesome? If I could change any part of his plan--I would only ruin it. I don't know if you guys know this--but spoiled things aren't normally good things. =P No, seriously though, I really need to get that. That means that all the times I mess up God is using them in His grand huge gigantic plan. That means that where I am right now--there's are a reason for it. God has a plan.

That comforting.

=)

No comments: