Sunday, June 17, 2012

Heyyyyy


I have turned a corner last night.
Reading my old blog--I realized that I actually love where I am right now.
I wouldn't change a thing.
And I am loving it.
And I'm not just saying it lol I really mean this.

When you keep screaming truth to yourself when lies are being whispered in your ear.
And when you blare music and read things that remind you of truth.
And when people who love you keep pounding it into your head.

One day it sinks in and you actually believe it.

I believed it last night.

I don't care anymore.
I'm not in control.

Insecurty is something that I've battled with my entire life.
And I've decided that I'm going to kick it in the butt once and for all.

By the grace of God-I love who I have turned out to be as "grown-up"
I'm not a fake--I actually believe that God is enough and that I am going to be ok.
I don't need a man. I don't need anything.
Jesus is enough.
And that makes me so so happy.

Even if everyone and their mother tells me that they know the perfect person for me and that I need to go out and date around. I'm good. If I'm meant to be with someone God'll make it happen :) Now mind you I'm not stupid I realize that I could go out and get a boyfriend pretty easily. I'm 21. I have a decent face. I have a nice figure. I'm smart. I have a decent personality. But I'm just not interested lol Boy are more trouble then their worth ;)

Somewhere along they way I thought I'd lost the girl that I use to be.
But I am still her.
I'm not new kids--but I am improved. :)

The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.
Ernest Hemingway

No comments: