Monday, June 18, 2012

Truth


God is seriously good.
God seriously can be trusted.
God really is faithful.
Jesus loves me.
He has so got this.
He has so got me.
And since He has me.
I have so got this.
I always would say it--and I knew intellectually it was true.
knew it.
But I didn't know it.
Does that make sense?
But it's not an act now.
It's not just words to me anymore.
It's not just head knowledge.
I actually get it.
Took me 3 weeks but I finally got it. lol
I turned a corner.
Truth has finally sunk its way into all the dark corners of my soul.
Filled the empty spaces of my heart.
And it feels so so so so good.
Oh my gosh. lol
I love turning corners.
And I am so much stronger than I ever thought I was.
If I could alter any part of His plan, I could only spoil it. - John Newton
I actually get this now. I don't and wouldn't change anything in my life right now.
Any. Thing.
actually believe that now.
I actually believe that I am not in control.
I actually believe that nothing I do or don't do will change what God wants to happen.
I actually don't need clarity.
I actually don't know to know everything :P
I actually have trust.
I actually believe I can rest.
I actually can and I am enjoying life.
don't know how my life is going to look. I don't know what's going to happen. I don't know anything really lol I don't have clarity right now. I don't know all of the next steps of this dance He is taking me on. But! Ican follow. I have trust. I have faith. I have trust in my God's goodness and in unfailing extravagant love for me.
And that my dear dear friends is enough.
Bwha, I am Ming and I got this kids. So bring it.
Because I have so got this :)

No comments: