Friday, April 26, 2013

Question

What am I doing with my life?
I don't really know the answer to that question.
There is this itching in my bones that insists that there is abounding life just around the corner if I would just be brave enough to reach out and take it.
But I feel like there should more than this-more than this working to accumulate a solid savings account, buying a house, and having a perfect retirement planned...surely this can not be the ultimate in life...
There has to be more than just going to church, being a good person, and then laying quietly in my coffin when my lungs exhale for the last time.

Surely life wasn't meant to be lived like this...
The American "dream" just seems so...comfortable and safe.
And were we really meant to live life safe?
Or should I just sit down and shut up?

No comments: