Saturday, February 10, 2007

Letting Go

I think I'm on the brink of something large
Maybe like the breaking of a dawn
Or maybe like a match being lit
Or the sinking of a ship
Letting go gives a better grip

I'm finding everything I'll ever need
By giving up gaining everything
Falling for You for eternity
Right here at Your feet
Where I wanna be
I am Yours.
------------------------------------
Think about that, really think about it.
Letting go gives a better grip?
What the?
Letting go of what?
Nothing.
Oh it seems like everything but in contrast of what I'm getting,
it's
N.O.T.H.I.N.G.
Family, Friends, Material things, Desires, Wishes, Security, Safety?
or...
Eternity with my Creator God?
Uhhh I wonder which is better.
My God is pretty much the bomb.
By giving up gaining everything
I'm giving up.
Falling for You for eternity
I'm falling for Him.
He's so my boyfriend =)
And He's coming for me one day =D
Why do I care about anything else?
I just need to let it all go.

Forever and ever and ever and ever
And ever and ever and ever and ever...

No comments: