Friday, February 16, 2007

Would I believe you when you would say
Your hand will guide my every way
Will I receive the words You say

Every moment of every day
Well I will walk by faith
Even when I cannot see it
Well because this broken road
Prepares Your will for me
Help me to win my endless fears
You've been so faithful for all my years
With the one breath You make me
Your grace covers all I do
yeah, yeah , yeah, yeah, ya
Well I'm broken- but I still see Your face
Well You've spoken- pouring Your words of grace
Well hallelujah, hallelujah
(I will walk by faith)
Well hallelujah, hallelujah
(I will walk by faith)
I will walk, I will walk, I will walk by faith
I will, I will, I will walk by faith.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will I walk by faith?
When the bend in the road appears will I freak?
Or will I have faith?
There's a bend in the road,
Is my life an example to others in it?
What am I going to do with myself.
There's a set of footprints in the sand that go ahead of me.
Who's are they?
Will we ever meet?

No comments: