Sunday, July 6, 2008

dum dee dum. =)



We sing it in the darkest place
Cause love is in Your powerful name
Shine the light of beauty and grace
We’re living in the name that can save

We sing to You the song of the redeemed
You’ve beautified our hearts and made us clean
You’ve rescued us from death and set us free
We sing to You the song of the redeemed

----------------
Now playing: Charlie Hall Song of the Redeemed


God's stupendous.
That's all I've got to say about that. =)
Actually I have more to say. =P
I refuse to be an adult.
I can't be this old yet.
It's just not possible.
I think this is a dream and I'm going to wake up any moment now as a 12 year old on the bottom of my bunk bed.
*any second now*
=P
Anyways I'm re-reading The Face of God. *jaw drop* Amazingness. I can't believe how much symbolism is in it that I missed.
Why do I love the book so much?
Becauseeee
It makes me realize that LOVE is what God wants the most from me.
He no longer calls me a servant but a friend.
And more than a friend he calls me his daughter.
*stunned*
Isn't it amazing how quickly we lose sight of that though?
What have I been set free for?
Freedom?
0.o
That's pretty crazy.
You know what would be crazy guys?
It would be crazy we treated power and money like they are as dangerous as they are.
I love learning.
I love it when you're just laying in bed having a conversation with God, and he opens your eyes to something.
It's kind of cool.
I missed having that.
God loves me.
*nod*
=)
I'm not just saying that because it's the right thing to say.
I'm not saying that in a stupid cliche way.
I'm saying that because with every cell in my body I believe it.
Please internalize this.

God.
Loves.
You.

Know it.
Rest in it.

God.
Is.
Love.
=)

No comments: