Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Everything Glorious.

The day is brighter here with You
The night is lighter than its hue
Would lead me to believe
Which leads me to believe
You make everything glorious
You make everything glorious
You make everything glorious
And I am Yours
What does that make me?

My eyes are small but they have seen
the beauty of enormous things
Which leads me to believe
there's light enough to see that
  ---------------------------------------------------
Doubts are such nasty little things. Even things that you are sure about, all it takes is one small doubt to seep into your head to turn your normally [somewhat] rational head into a boiling cauldron full of all sorts or ridiculous things. Silly thing is my head.
David Crowder music makes me happy. Guitar hero song. Oh yes.
Life kids. There is always something isn't there?

Here is something I heard Sunday and it was amazingness--ready?
"Does the Bible say Fix your eyes on your sin the author and perfecter of your faith? No! It says Fix your eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of your faith."
Have we become to introspective kids? Do we look to much at our sin at times? I'm not saying that we shouldn't repent...I'm just saying...what do you fix your eyes upon? Honestly. I'm saying this because I know I fix my eyes on my sin sometimes. I tend to study it, evaluate it, stare at it.
Scandalous grace. Unbelievable love.

Crazy crazy things kids.
That God would love us. That God would meet us right where we are. Love us right. where. we. are.
It makes no sense.
*shakes head*


No sense.

This has changed my life.

Forever and ever.

No comments: