Monday, October 15, 2007

Happyishness. =)

So I'm happy. Like incredibly so...
God loves me and I'm going to heaven one day. That in and of itself should fill me with an indescribable joy. But today has been a "good" day for me. =)

I don't put an awful lot of stock in my feelings because they can be so finicky, but right now I'm feeling splendid. =)
  1. Waking up early and reading my bible while drinking a warm liquid substance is just fun and enjoyable and I love God. =)
  2. Talking to God.
  3. Talking to people.
  4. Anatomy Class when my amazing teacher remembers that our class is ahead of all her other classes. So she decides to do a review where we can ask questions. But reviews frustrate her because it just shows the class hasn't studied yet, so she changes her mind and decides that we are going to play a game instead and whichever group wins gets 5 extra points on their next test. Haha, it was actually alot of fun.
  5. Studying bones while eating Caesar salad.
  6. Just thinking about how amazing God is.
  7. The weather outside, fall is a.m.a.z.i.n.g.
  8. Having my windows open =D
  9. !!!!One of my favorite podcasts updated!!!! That made me soooo happy =D
  10. Oh my gosh...so I just listened to it and it was amazing. And now my other favorite one updated. =D God knows how to make my day. =)

No comments: