Sunday, October 14, 2007

Savannah

Home again home again. So the trip went well. 10 hours in the car in 2 days isn't exactly what I'd call fun though. =P For one thing I appreciate home oh so much more after returning from a trip or whatever you might call that.

On the way there I read, listened to music among other things, and got salad tossed on me... Thanks to my sister.

It was nice to see Emily and Alex again though. My 4 year old cousin is a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. yup and we got along splendidly so it was great. =) Emily is pretty much a little Ying, so she and Ying got along too. =P Alex and Jun-Fung had fun wrestling and stuff like that so that worked as well.

The ride home was long...

It's good to be home. I love you all.

Anyways I took a ton of pictures. You don't have to look at them I just felt like putting them up. lol

He's amazing


=O =P


We were playing some sort of fishing game


...no comment? =P


Yeah he's cute =)


=) I like this picture


Yeah see what I was saying about them being alike?

hahaha Emily is amazing. =)



lol


=)





De Enddd
=P

2 comments:

Lauren said...

question ming...
are they from your country too?

Ming said...

Yes, they are from the US. =P