Friday, October 5, 2007

Kinda alll over the place (but hey it's me what do you expect =P)

Ok so yesterday in my class Mr. Sember was plotting what people's political views were according to some questions we had answered Tuesday. As he's explaining what each box is one by one; Conservative Republican, Liberal Democrat, Anarchist, Dictator. So as he's going through I see my name is under Anarchist. And no offense to those Anarchist out there, but I was thinking what the heck. lol So Mr. Sember comes to me and pauses, "Ming, you have a face on? Is there a problem?" I was like "Um well sorta, see I probably wouldn't have pegged myself there at all. I'm kinda into the whole morals things...=P" "Oh maybe I plotted you wrong" He looks back and plots me again and yes, thank goodness he made a mistake. I ended up in the Conservative Republican side. The world can turn round again. =P Note: I don't decide where I fall on issues though just if it's a Republican or Democrat thing. I like to think that I think each issue over and for a conclusion that way. lol But the questions he had us ask were just morally wrong. Like about abortion and such so that's why I was very surprised at where he first had me.

So after class yesterday I cleaned the house and I read a book. Oh my gosh that was amazing. I've been reading this book for like a week and I was finally able to finish it. !! it was good.

In other news I was completely psyched about Frisbee. Tyler, being brilliant decided that we should start at 6 instead of 6:30. Which meant yesterday we actually started at 6:30 instead of 7. lol So I had alot of fun playing, even if I sucked. lol And hanging out afterward and talking was fun too. =)

Then the rest of my night went well to a point...then well. =P People are silly. This I have decided. lol
But it's all good cause God's so good, He loves me, knows what's best for me, and I'm going to heaven. =D *and I mean that in the most real un-cliche way possible.

This morning I woke up at the obnoxious time of 5:30...yeahhh. not necessarily fun stuff but that's ok. =) You guys should really feel sorry for Justin he's had to put up with Ying and I for at least a portion of everyday for over 2 weeks.

After dropping Ying and Justin off I pretty much blasted David Crowder all the way home. Haha, I like happy music. If you didn't already know that. =P

This is my life. There is always something. always. And if there isn't, I promise you there is something on the way. =P I just need to learn to roll with it. I'm trying guys I really am. I'm just a work in constant progress. =P

"God, I need you sooo bad. so bad."
"Yup, I know you do. Good thing I'm here then huh?"
"Yeah, pretty much. =)"

Why does it have to be when life isn't going the way we want it to that we grow the most? Why is it when things hurt that you grow? When I'm so tempted to push back when he's molding me it take a very active type of trust to an active type of faith. (does that even make sense to anyone else? lol)

Faith and trust are such hard things.

I'm sick of this whole building character thing =P justttt kidding. lol

"My eyes are small but they have seen
The beauty of enormous things"

"Life makes it so hard sometimes
To know what’s real
When I can’t feel You there
When I can’t see You there
When I can’t comprehend that You are there
You are there
You’re everywhere
You are everywhere
There’s light enough to see"
"So we lift up our voices
We open our hands
To cling to the love
That we can’t comprehend"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were the days *sobs*
I miss 2007 :'(

Ming said...

*rolls eyes*
I don't. =)
It was a good year in some ways and not in others.
I don't miss it but I'm not like thrilled it's over.
I look forward to the future. =)