Monday, October 8, 2007



Roots.
Where are am I rooted.?
Where do I need to be rooted?
Hmmmm
As much as it did hurt being ripped up, I'm really seeing the good in it now. God's good. =)
Haha, I'll just have to remember that next time I'm being "transplanted" again.
Cause I do really really want to grow.

This morning's conversation with Lauren - was amazing. You guys wish you were cool enough to listen to 3 messages like her and not only listen to them but practically apply them immediately. =) Yeah, I love her.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

HAHAHA
well let's say "try" to apply them...
but with God's grace i made it quite nicely actually....Love. Today it's Joy....make sure when i see you alllll day that you would point out my Un-joyfulness...let's see about the test results, that could be my first chance to practice joy.

Ming said...

I will I will =)
You must let me know though too when I'm screwing up =)
Anddd Lauren listen to part 7, I listened to it last night and it pretty much ruined my life. lol But it was awesome.