Thursday, October 11, 2007

I know.

I'm pretty psyched. I know what I want to do with my life. Me - Ms. Indecisive knows what she wants to do with the the rest of her God given life. Are you getting this?
I know guys, the suspense is killing me too. Are you ready for it?

I want my whole life to be about getting to know and having an overwhelming, mysterious, reckless, all-consuming, life altering, life abandoning Love. I want my life to be filled and defined by an unexplainable, inconceivable, crazy, maxed out kind of love. My life goal and ambitions is pursuing that Love; because that Love pursued me first.
Loving God? Loving people? With a deep unfathomable love?
My ambitions are high. =D

It's going to be my career, falling in love with my Creator and Savior.
=)
Pffft, and I was worried about what I was going to do when I "grew up".
=P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one of the most amazing persons that I know.

Stephen D. said...

Man, what a surprise. =P

No, seriously that's a great thing. =) And I agree with Lauren

Ming said...

Mrs. George you're my favoritest Mrs. George ever and I love you =) I think your amazing too. =)
---
I know isn't it surprising?

And I'm glad you agree with Lauren...although I'm not sure on what though...

Stephen D. said...

lol, yeah... my bad. =P I agree with Mrs. George. =)