Wednesday, May 28, 2008

hellloo

I never knew death could be so sweet
I never knew surrender could feel so free
I’ve never seen such meekness and majesty
That the blood of Jesus was bled for me

Now I’ll sing freedom for all of my days
It’s only by the power of the cross I’m raised
The King of Glory rescued me
How beautiful the blood flow
How merciful the love shown
The King of Glory poured out
Victorious are we now

I never knew these nails would love unfold
I never knew these wounds would heal my soul
I’ve never seen such beauty and sorrow meet
That the blood of Jesus was bled for me

-----------------------------------------

I don't know what God is doing with my life, seriously sometimes it's crazy. What on earth is he thinking. lol Sometimes I wish I knew--I wish I could see the end result.

Anyways!!!

"The Bible is not a list of what you need to do for God; the Bible is all about what God has done for you!"

-Josh Harris.

"When we can't trace God's hand, we must trust His heart."

C.J. Mahaney

"He [Jesus] begs [when he prays] for his desires and yet he ultimately says, "But I want to submit to Your desires."

-Francis Chan

"Are you willing to accept that as an answer to in your life; that God may not be simplifying your life, He's just strengthening who you are."

-Francis Chan

Na was good.

I'm still tired from it though. =P

No comments: