Friday, May 16, 2008

Yes.

And as we talked I was speechless
for my heart pounded
And as we walked a little while
I knew that I’d been found
and here I am no more disguise,
no longer blinded
I see it clear, I am yours, I am yours

And You are breath taking and breath giving

I rise above all the flattery and frowns
I put my head up to your chest
and listen for sound
You make me brave every time I see you smile
I see it clear, I am yours, I am yours
Bravery-Charlie Hall
-----------------------------------------
My God is so good.
God.
Good.
Yes.

He loves me regardless what I have done.
Loves.
Regardless.
Yes.

He pursued me relentlessly.
Pursued.
Relentless.
Yes.

I understand not.
But I believe.
Faith is a beautiful thing.
God loves it too.
Without faith it is impossible to please my God.

In light of that fact--I want faith.

There is a reason for everything.

I have faith that that is true.

Every.
Freaking.
Thing.
Even my screw ups.
screw ups?
Yes.

I love my God so much, he's so patient.

And I mean all this kids.
Hear my heart--I want to be real and I'm not just saying this to say it;
God loves you so much.
So so so so so
much.
He made you.
pursued you.
chased you.
rescued you.
LOVED you.
I don't care what you did.
I don't care who you are.
I don't care.
He doesn't care.
He loves you regardless.
'Cause he's that A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

Yes, I'm crazy.
I'm crazy overwhelmed.
I'm crazy overwhelmed by a relentless God's love.
Crazy crazy love.
And I'm not being cliche, or saying this just to say it.

No comments: