Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Come, ye disconsolate, where'er ye languish,
Come to the Mercy-seat, fervently kneel.
Here bring your wounded hearts, here tell your anguish;
Earth has no sorrow that Heaven cannot heal.

Joy of the desolate, Light of the straying,
Hope of the penitent, fadeless and pure;
Here speaks the Comforter, tenderly saying,
Earth has no sorrow that Heaven cannot cure.

Here see the Bread of Life; see waters flowing
Forth from the throne of God, pure from above.
Come to the feast of love; come, ever knowing
Earth has no sorrow but Heaven can remove.

-----------------------------------------------

This song and I are friends. I heard it last night and it was/is amazing.

I love old hymns.

Abraham Piper is cool.

God is good.

I don't get God.

He loves me.

And I love him because of it.

Oh I do love him.

Life.

No comments: