Sunday, September 7, 2008

Life kids...life.

Wow isn't that enlightening?

No, seriously though, I'm not really sure what to say other than that.

Life has been interesting as of late, mostly over the past week or so....

I try to keep this blog as real as possible, I only really write when I have something to say--which normally isn't a problem at all for me. =P But lately I haven't been able to drag anything up from the depths of my mind in order to form a coherent post, plus I just haven't been on the computer much so that has also cut into the amount that I write...

It's been a ride as of late--that's for sure.

I know that I know that I know that God has a plan for my life.

It's all for His glory and our good.

And I've always said that--when things are going good--when things aren't going so good.

This has to be the theme of my life.

Has to be.

I've got to have trust
I've got to have faith
And I've got to believe with every fiber of my being that God is sovereign.
I'm going to love.
I'm going to love God.
And I'm going to love people.

I can't do this without God though...
Seriously.

Life huh?

No comments: