Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ok, that part is done.

Guys, I haven't changed; well I suppose I have because we all do change in one facet or another as times moves along--but seriously my heart hasn't changed.

I do love God above anything else--I want to do what he's called me to do, become the girl he's called me to be. I still want to walk along to the beat of his heart and conform myself to becoming like Jesus. I want to dance with my King and I want to run in His arms.

I want him to hold me when I can't hold on myself.
I want him to tell me what to do when I have no idea what to do.
I want Him.
More of Jesus less of me.
And that might look different for me than the rest of the world.
And the rest of the world might not be able to see it--and that's ok.
Because one day when I stand before the throne of my God I want Him the one standing. Above all else that is my desire.
No, I won't always do this thing called life right, yes, I'll screw up, yes, I won't always get this perfect--but I want the theme of my life to be walking along side my God in His will.

And I want to hear from Him about what his will for my life is--not what everyone else's idea of His will is for my life. Does that make sense?

I'm not normal and I know this. Slowly God is chipping away my hardened exterior and He's shaping me into the person he wants me to be.

I seriously am not just saying this either guys.

Seriously.

Also my friend Lauren is pretty cool, just for everyone's information.
=)

No comments: