Monday, September 22, 2008

Life.

So I wasn't feeling great earlier this evening, I hate it when people that I'm close with aren't doing well...on top of that a friend of mine isn't speaking to me because of recent events these past few weeks and I had a short conversation with them that just sort of cemented the fact that we aren't friends now. I wasn't going to write that on here but whatever my head is my head and this is what I'm going through now--anyways, I wrote the one person a massive email just kind of collecting my thoughts and I felt a little better after that....

This I was listening to music and this song came up--

Dance dance
Everybody dance
Everybody sing
For joy is in this place now

Amazing grace how sweet the sound to save a wretch like me
I once was lost but now I'm found, was blind but now I see


Shout shout
Everybody shout
Everybody shout
For joy is in this place now


Does this really define me? 
This joy?
This love?
This grace?
Does this define me now?

Amazing grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost. Now I'm found.
I was blind. Now I see.
I was prisoner. Now I'm free.
I once hated. Now I love.
I once was in despair. Now I've found joy.
I've found love beyond compare.
This hasn't changed and it never will.
And I seriously seriously am not just saying this guys.


Seriously.

1 comment:

Joy. said...

I'll pray for you =D
Seriously.. I'm not just saying that. I will pray.
Iloveyou Ming.