Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Day 2. of 2008

So I registered today---I got Anatomy and Physiology II and English 111 that I can hopefully switch with another English class .
I'm pretty psyched about it. Well not really. But hey, it's gotta be done.... I guess. =P
Lauren Thomas and Sarah Edwards were there. =) Their sweet girls.
Michigan won yesterday. It almost made my day---but not quite other things are better. =P But it was awesome.

So begins another semester...

lol ˙unɟ sı sıɥʇ ʇnq ˙ʎɐs oʇ ǝslǝ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɟo ʞuıɥʇ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puıɯɹǝʌǝu˙˙˙˙oslɐ
˙sʞuɐɥʇ ˙ʞooqǝɔɐɟ ʎɯ uo ɟɟnʇs pıdnʇs ƃuıop doʇs oʇ pǝǝu noʎ 'uıʇsnɾ puɐ
ƃuızɐɯɐ ǝɹɐ spuǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq ʎɯ ɥɐǝʎ os
˙ʇı ʇsod oʇ looɔ ǝq plnoʍ ʇı ʇɐɥʇ pǝpıɔǝp puɐ pǝɥƃnɐl puɐ ʎuunɟ sɐʍ sıɥʇ ʇɥƃnoɥʇ ı ʞɹop ɐ ɥɔns ɯ,ı

6 comments:

Justin said...

what stupid things do I do on your fb? you can tell me later.. haha because I don't remember what I said last...

Justin said...

I've posted alot

Justin said...

Now I've posted aloter. =P

Justin said...

and I don't even think aloter is a word...

Ming said...

*note* there are four comments of Justin's that didn't deserve to be posted =P

Justin said...

ok...

you left quite a bit of comments out...