Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Doesn't this picture look like summer?


[Doesn't it though? Maybe it's just me...]

Grapefruit is amazing.
Cornerstone is too.
Hot water is a gift from God.
I love life.
I dislike aspects of it though.
Does that make sense?
Hmmmm.
"wow...thats disturbing, ming emo"
Apparently, I have creepy pictures too.
haha wow. Sorry guys.
It's cold out....this saddens me.
I should make my blog private or readers only, it seems to be the "in" thing to do.

Edit: [No, Lauren I'm not sore at anyone. If I was I would have said just like private blogs or something I was just saying that everyone is doing that, it's rather funny actually. lol]

Also lab was very very boring. And I have a practical next week. ugh. They don't waste time do they?
----------------
Now playing: Francis Chan - Grace and Security

6 comments:

Lauren said...

ohhhh ming is this your way to tell some people that you are sore you can't see their blog anymore :P

Ming said...

haha, no, that's not why. Actually it was because it made me sign in to read your blog that I said that =P

Justin said...

I think that picture looks gay

Ming said...

Thank you Justin.

Theuncleversinner said...

Ming I think you should correct that sentence of yours...instead of look like summer, you should say. Doesn't this picture remind you of summer?

But whatever I don't think so...it looks like a piece of fruit thats drowning.

and you would make a disturbing emo.

Nathan said...

rofl i thought the same :-p wow...