Friday, January 11, 2008

It's a matter of comfort. =)


To know that nothing hurts the godly, is a matter of comfort; but to be assured that all things which fall out shall co-operate for their good, that their crosses shall be turned into blessings, that showers of affliction water the withering root of their grace and make it flourish more; this may fill their hearts with joy till they run over.
—Thomas Watson
=)
--------------------------------------------------------
Life is good.
God loves me
I love Him
God is good.
Love is amazing
Psalms is an amazing book
Then again the entire bible is
CM is Sunday
Passion is in April
NA is in May
There is a breeze blowing through my room =)
It's not ick out! =P
I love wind
I love sunshine
I love thunderstorms
Quotes are amazing
School isn't awful
And patience is a virtue.
=P
Pffffft, there's no way I could be emo or depressed even if I wanted to be. =P
Wait take that back. I'm sure if I really wanted to I could find reasons to be. lol
Good thing I don't want to though. And besides if I was...that'd just be scary. =P

No comments: