Friday, June 27, 2008

all over the place.

God, whatever you want to do in my life do it.

Do whatever you need to do to make me the woman that you want me to be.

Do whatever you need to do, wreck my life, mess me up if you have to.

Regardless of my personal sense of comfort or superficial happiness, just do whatever you need to do.

"God reaching in and changing your life is never comfortable, and it never comes in such a way that you can see what He’s going for. God uses circumstances like a blacksmith uses a hammer, and I don’t think the metal ever knows it’s becoming a sword when it’s being beaten, thrown into a fire, and then drowned. In the same way I don’t know what I’m becoming."

Every time I pray this I'm scared. I'm scared because I know God will do what I ask, but even though I'm scared--I want it so bad. so so bad.

I'm not a domesticated cultural Christian. I'm a passionate, raw follower of my amazing Savior, Lord, and King Jesus.

Also, apparently I read books that are controversial too. =P

No comments: