Monday, June 16, 2008

Isn't that a pretty picture?




God show me what YOU want me to do.
Show me where YOU want me to go.
And YOUR plan for my life.
Not what I want to do.
Not where I want to go.
Not MY plan for my life.
Not what ANYONE else wants me to do.
Not where ANYONE else wants me to go.
Not what ANYONE else's plan is for my life.

I want to live by faith.
I don't want to live by a set of rules or set of laws.
I want to walk with the Spirit.
Day by day, step by step, decision by decision.
I want to walk by faith.

What if people think I'm being rebellious?
What if people don't understand?

I don't know.
But it doesn't really matter.
If I'm walking with God
Who cares.

See my God is this big--this amazing, this stupendous.
That it doesn't matter what ANYONE thinks about me.
My God is this fabulous.

I'm going to go dance.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If thats not riding the wave I dont know what is. Ron