Friday, June 13, 2008

Ordinary...or not?

Not much for conversation
I still find need to pray
Sometimes I get tired of walking
Through these ordinary days

If nothing else i get to see you
Even if we never speak
The harm of words is sometimes we don't
Quite know what they really mean

I don't know where
I don't know how
I don't know why
But Your love can make these things better

Let me lay down in this field
And stare up at the sky
I hope the days and clouds turn into something
As they pass us by

And maybe you could settle
For a skyline faded blue
I hope that you might settle
For this love I have for you
-Ordinary Days
----------------------------------
You know when your just randomly going through your songs and you randomly listen to something that just is...helpful.

My God is so freaking huge, amazing, and awesome.

I'm riding the wave and who cares.

If I'm doing what God wants me to do; who cares?

Why do we care so much?

God loves us crazy much.

No comments: