Monday, June 23, 2008

Randomness.


But You say let it go, You say let it go
You say life is waiting for the ones who lose control
You say You will be, everything I need
You said if I lose my life it's then I'll find my soul
You say let it go, You say let it go

I want life...but I want to maintain control. Can we work that somehow?

Anyways the following excerpt was taken from God's Blog--which is an amazing book. =)

"28. No Ordinary People

I want to blog today just to remind you about something.

I made everyone.

And

I love every sinlge individual, eccentric, weird, selfish, greedy, loving, lying, wonderful, selfless, pushy manipulative, whining, bragging, talented, lazy, serving, rich, poor, homeless, sick, influential, last one of you.

I love them all so much that I sent my son to die for each one of them.

Do you get this?

Nobody around you is a mere mortal. They were all created by Me...the Great Creator of All. They were created as spiritual being to live forever. As my children.

Okay...sure...they all, like you, do things that I don't like.

But...

They all matter to me.

A lot!

Now. Look around you. Think about your everyday life. Think about these people.

The people that work for you.

The people that you work for or with.

The people that clean your house.

The people who do your dry cleaning.

Those people who serve your food...at restaurants...

drive-throughts, doughnut shops.

Your spouse.

Your kids.

Your parents.

Your neighbors.

The seemingly invisible people all around you every day.

These are no ordinary people!

They are My children.

I created and formed them with tenderness and love inside their mother's womb. As I said they are not mere mortals! There were put on this earth bu the Great Creator of the universe for a purpose, and they live with the breath of God inside of them.



So...how are you treating them?"


PS. I have mad skills in paint don'tcha think?? =P

----------------
Now playing: Tenth Avenue North - Let It Go

No comments: