Saturday, June 21, 2008

little things...well they aren't really little, but you know what I mean.


It's the first day of summer today.

I love summer storms.

I just heard thunder--I love thunder.

I love storms in general. I love the crash of thunder and the shock of lightning. I love the way rain wraps around my house and the loud clamoring noise it makes as it hits the roof above my head.

I look out my bedroom window and I see green, lovely massive trees with hundreds of green leaves sticking to the branches. I love trees.

I don't want to miss these things because I'm self-absorbed. God, please help me not miss these things...
----------
I've been so afraid
Afraid to close my eyes
So much can slip away
Before I say goodbye
But if there's no other way
I'm done asking why
----------------
Now playing: Tenth Avenue North - Hold My Hear

No comments: