Friday, June 13, 2008

Here I Am

I want the satisfaction
Of knowing that my heart beats after You
Burning with devotion
To give it up in all I do
I want to take the notion
When regret is all I find
And even if it breaks me
To leave it all behind

For You
Here I am, again
This is the last place that I thought You’d take me
All I see is falling
In a world where everything
Is striving for attention
What you wear is what you’ll be
There’s such a lack of compassion
With the time we throw around
File under lack of action
With our face straight to the ground

For You
Here I am, again
This is the last place that I thought You’d take me
And I
Hear the sound begin
I’ll never fall away I know you’ll find me
And our eyes they’ll meet again
That’s where we’ll begin
Our love will never end


What is God doing here?
This is so much bigger than me.
So much bigger than me.
But I'm in the middle of it, I'm right here in the middle right in the thick of it.
Is it only going to get worse before it gets better?
What's going to happen?
I need that thing called faith.
Can someone tell me where I can find that faith and love thing?
This is the last place that I thought God would take me.

This is all I can say right now.


Give me love God, please just love me, and help me love right now.
Don't allow me to do anything that I don't do in love.

No comments: