Monday, June 11, 2007

Last night...

So last night was amazing; I went and rode up and down the road for 45 min listening to "King of Glory" by Brian Colmery. By that time I was done, it was dark. So I went out and laid in the corner of the yard in the itchy grass. The sky was clear, the air smelled clean, stars shown brightly, and it all made me smile. And I talked with God for quite some time and listened to some music. If you would have seen me you would have seen a quite tall shadow running and skipping around the yard with her hands in the air, and grass particles probably would have been stuck in her hair as well.
Be glad you didn't if you saw me you probably would have been very scared. =P And you know what that's ok. lol I'm in love so it's permissible for me to look idiotic =).
I have come to the conclusion that I like worshiping God that was just as much as I love worshiping God in church or something. In church it's good because it helps me get over my fear of man. But yet when I'm all alone in the dark with only the eyes of perhaps a cat watching me, I'm doing it because I'm soo in love with God and I'm not worried about who's sees me, what everyone else is doing ect. It was so much fun...
Then I climbed a tree and thought some more about how amazing he is and such...
Yes, I'm 16 and I climbed a tree, get over it.
I don't know why but it's easier for me to talk to God like that...outside I mean. Where the only thing above me is the sky....or maybe some tree branches. I know I'm strange. =)
I love him.
Seriously.
=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad the power didn't go out.