Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Savannah?

So the very short notice unexpected trip to Savannah went well. Better than I thought it would so that's always a good thing =).
At about 8 pm Sunday evening we got to Savannah. Monday we hung out at our Grandparents house, then I went to the beach for a couple of hours in the later evening; walked with and took pictures with that amazing sister of mine.
I talked with my aunt for probably about 2 hours Tuesday morning that was fun. And then spent alot of the day at my grandparents.
I read a lot while I was there but that's not really unusual for me...=P And just thought...I love to think.
Calls from Lauren helped the time go by =)....alot =P. She's so incredible that she can make bread and talk to me...I'm sorry she can't seem to get away from me... =P
All that said I'm oh so happy that we came back 4 days early. I'm so glad to be home.
No-one reads this save Lauren I'm pretty sure but that's ok =) haha I keep this more for my sake vs everyone else's I like being about to write down whatever my strange head is thinking at the moment... I should just make it private hmmm that's a thought...

Ohhh as a last thought, God is so good. So even if something isn't "good" in my eyes if it drives me and pushes me to Him...it's sooo good. =D It's just the realigning of my entire thought pattern that needs some work now...=P It worked well this time....

What would I do without her?


=P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, you two are always taking pictures of yourselves.:P Its pretty funny...lol.. ya I know I tell you that alot...

Anonymous said...

Haha I wonder who anonymous is :-P hahaha