Saturday, June 23, 2007

June 22

Yesterday was one of those terribly refreshing days. Spending a day with an incredible friend named Lauren will do that to you.
I'm immensely thankful for her friendship and don't know what I would do without her. I mean come on who else could I; go driving...places with, take pictures of hilarious books with, trust to help over come a habit of saying "this is true" to much, go to Macado's with, go on random trips to Kokomo's where we run in to the coolest Georges ever with, spend 5 hours with and have her not get sick of me....you get the idea. lol
Go to Lauren's blog for amazing quotes from yesterday

Wow on both counts.



^ Note her shoes
Didn't you have a
pair of plastic shoes
when you were a
kid. =P

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."
- Anon

"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."
- Elbert Hubard

"A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I totally loved our conversation over dinner. I really appreciate how we can be real with each other. It is so easy for me to share my heart. You are a truly awesome friend....