Saturday, June 16, 2007

life

So yesterday was fun, Mrs. George let me help out with the Banquet thing and Lauren was able to too. =) Made me happy.
Mrs. George is my hero guys, she didn't go to bed all night anddd went all day without stopping. She's amazing and I love, love, love doing stuff with her.
Not to mention I love Adrianna and the boys. =)
So Lauren and I, cut carrot cake, pasted pictures, stuffed buckets with napkins and moss, and went on a road trip to Home Depot. Fun stuff =P.
The Banquet was fun, I pretty much was totally fortunate with my table...I got to sit with the Abe's...I spilled soda on myself...but that's ok =P
Lauren and I =D =P

Today we had testing. It went, well =). Take from that what you will. I was very thankful though.

My God is amazing.
I love him much.

No comments: