Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Freedom I've been set free...

Sacrifice,
the greatest price was paid
for me

You bled and died,
you were crushed that day
for me

A perfect life you lived,
with mercy every breath
for me

Obedient to death
embracing every blow
for me

For freedom
I've been set free

And your freedom
you spread out,
I nailed to the tree

Your wounds have rescued me,
Your scars have saved me

You thorns have taken me,
I am now free

You cross has kept me,
Your bruises blessed me
Your pain protected me,
I am now free

Redemption's song,
how beautiful it sounds
to me

Forever and a day
I'll sing of your great!love!
for me

The beauty of a humble king has given life to me

-Jim Elliston
---------------------------------
I'll never fully get it.
But I think I do in a small. small. way. And even that small way blows me away.
And I'm not just saying this either...Seriously...I'm not kidding.
------------------------------------
Anyways last night I typed out about 12 pages of Biology notes. It was great fun let me tell you.
But my life is sooo good. I can't complain. =)
I get to spend eternity with God.
My name is written in that book.
Pffft yeah. I'd be insane to complain---about anything. =)

^^^I'm not just saying that either.
----------------
Now playing: Jim Elliston - Sacrifice
----------------
Now playing: Francis Chan - Grace, Grace, Grace
^^^^ amazing.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

silly girl! of course I won't get sick of you commenting...I just need to remember to comment more on YOUR blog!

keep at it, sista! =)